Monday, February 27, 2006

Ok, so I'm sitting here in the kitchen with the stench of skunk permeating every nook and fabric of my apartment. Apparently it is sex season for the rascals, and last night was the coup de grace. Some chucklehead neighbor felt like smashing the male all over the concrete block. The best part is that the female had just enough time to blow her geyser before disappearing into the frosty night. By morning the air was vile.

So I'm sitting here in the kitchen, and it's the night after the incident. I can't go to work tomorrow because every bit of me reeks. And I'm literally freezing because If I turn on my heat, I get blasted with a god-awful vapor of hot piss and rubber. Jesus, you couldn't create this smell in a lab.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jilly said...

well, that sucks

12:49 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

It does, royally. And the smell is still just as strong. I may be looking to move soon. Skunks are evil, as are landlords.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home