Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sadly, I am still short a few dollars for a round trip ticket to our hollow earth. To add insult, I discovered that I cannot follow my pioneering brethren by way of car.

Per Google Maps:
"We could not calculate driving directions between Indiana, Pa and +84° 24' 0.00", +141° 0' 0.00." (Artic Ocean)
Therefore, I anxiously await the return of the Russian IceBreaker, Yamal. The anticipated voyage happens June 26 - July 19, 2007. I may throw a Hollow Earth party at that time. Splash some booze on the rocks, crank up the A/C, unfurl the maps, and throw in that Artic Documentary Ive been dying to cue up. If my apartment doesn't reek too bad, I may even invite people.

God speed my friends, and watch out for Russians.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were a White Russian? A very reliable source told me so...

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We demand more video!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Ok. For more video, go here: http://twochineseboys.blogspot.com/2005/11/fairytale.html

10:21 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

They can sure play some mean Popular Pocket though.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home